Votre poste idéal pas encore à vue?
SOUMETTRE UNE CANDIDATURE SPONTANÉE
Optimum Re Insurance Company / Dallas / Permanent / Temps plein
· Prepare reinsurance quotes and recommend adequate pricing assumptions ensuring they meet the pricing objectives.
· Gain knowledge of many clients’ insurance products, prepare models using GGY Axis and analyze results of product cash flows and associated risks.
· Ensure adequate internal model controls, and suitable documentation of results and processes.
· Present your pricing results and assumptions to Vice President and President in a manner that helps drive business decisions.
· Study our past experience, research available, public studies and perform rigorous analysis to develop and recommend new pricing assumptions.
· Provide actuarial support to internal and external clients.
· Assist with training of junior employees and with helping to foster a collaborative work environment focused on professional growth.
· Demonstrating high levels of integrity and adhering to Actuarial Standards of Practice.
Benefits of working with Optimum Life Reinsurance:
· Gain rapid knowledge of various insurance products
· Have access to actuary mentors, including regular meetings with Executive Leadership
· Be in an environment where career development is a priority
· Ability to work from home 1-2 days a week
· Flexible working hours
· Competitive benefit package
· Actuary Exam Program
Expérience et formation
· BA/BS Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics and/or related major.
· Successful completion of three or more SOA exams and pursuing the ASA designation
· 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in life insurance pricing or life reinsurance.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office programs. Knowledge of GGY Axis an advantage.
Qualités et aptitudes
· Ability to work independently and set daily priorities.
· Team-oriented and collaborative
· Accountable and results-oriented
· High Standard of accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent technical and communication skills
· An ongoing focus on self-development and strives to continuously learn and grow
Prêt à viser haut?
Optimum Re Insurance Company est une filiale du Groupe Optimum, un groupe financier canadien privé d’envergure internationale.
La société dont le siège social est situé à Dallas (Texas) fête en 2017 ses 30 ans d'activité dans le domaine de l'assurance de personnes.
1345 River Bend Drive
Suite 100 Dallas (Texas)