Votre poste idéal pas encore à vue?
SOUMETTRE UNE CANDIDATURE SPONTANÉE
Sr. Analyst, Financial Reporting - Hybrid Position
Optimum Re Insurance Company / Dallas / Permanent / Temps plein
You will contribute to the success of the organization by actively participating in the accounting, reporting process and production of financial reports. You will also support senior management with various requests and analysis.
• Coordinate and review financial reporting:
• Production of monthly and year-end financial statements (US GAAP and statutory financial statements)
• Consolidated and non-consolidated financial statements, analyses and reports;
• Budgeting process, analysis and financial projections;
• Analyze financial data in order to prepare financial reports and prepare budget forecasts
• Investigate budget and variance issues
• Follow up and control over operating expenses of the various companies under your responsibility;
• Compliance and control of information between administrative and accounting systems;
• Supervise and coordinate production and filing of financial reports and other information required by regulatory agencies, senior management, fiscal authorities and other, for the companies under your responsibility
• Prepare NAIC annual and quarterly statements (Blue Book)
• Assist with review of year end filing requirements for all states (50)
• Support the maintenance of accounting controls by designing and following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements
• Processing journal entries and reconciliations for period end close
• CPA title or equivalent, with 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
• Proficient with general accounting concepts, practices and procedures
• Experience in life insurance and/or reinsurance industry, an asset
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills, advanced Excel knowledge
• Knowledge of Oracle Financials, an asset
- Analytical and organizational skills; strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Prêt à viser haut?
Optimum Re Insurance Company est une filiale du Groupe Optimum, un groupe financier canadien privé d’envergure internationale.
La société dont le siège social est situé à Dallas (Texas) fête en 2017 ses 30 ans d'activité dans le domaine de l'assurance de personnes.
1345 River Bend Drive
Suite 100 Dallas (Texas)