Votre poste idéal pas encore à vue?
SOUMETTRE UNE CANDIDATURE SPONTANÉE
Supervisor - Administration - Hybrid Work Environment
Optimum Re Insurance Company / Dallas / Permanent / Temps plein
Responsible for supervising employees, transaction workflow and processes of the Production team. Ensure timely and accurate service deliverables are obtained by the Production team.
Supervise direct reports:
- Define goals and objectives for direct reports with management assistance.
- Supervise direct reports to meet agreed upon goals and objectives by providing consistent feedback on the productivity and quality of their work.
- Take prompt and appropriate steps to remedy productivity and/or quality related performance issues with existing and newly recruited direct reports.
- Prepare and deliver Performance Management Process according to schedule for direct reports with management assistance.
- Oversee attendance and work schedule policies of direct reports.
Oversee tasks related to the supervision of the team:
- Establish work priorities of direct reports, distribute work and follow through on tasks.
- Ensure that the training needs of direct reports are met and that the training content is kept up-to-date.
- Work with internal and external clients to resolve escalated service issues.
- Act as a point person for communication with clients and provide guidance for direct reports.
Manage Assigned Client Accounts:
- Manage the completion of necessary transactions for assigned client accounts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that client accounts are kept current based on established department standards.
- Acquire advanced processing knowledge and understanding of complex tasks for client accounts.
Assisting in Administration team and departmental duties as needed such as:
- Recommend changes that would add value to the client or improve efficiency in servicing them and help to build rapport.
- Ensure adherence to the established risk management guidelines.
- Partner with the Production team to process day to day requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred experience in life insurance administration
- 5 years experience supervising staff
- Intermediate level skills using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- LOMA certification ALMI and ARA
- Attention to detail
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Strong time management skills
Prêt à viser haut?
Optimum Re Insurance Company est une filiale du Groupe Optimum, un groupe financier canadien privé d’envergure internationale.
La société dont le siège social est situé à Dallas (Texas) fête en 2017 ses 30 ans d'activité dans le domaine de l'assurance de personnes.
1345 River Bend Drive
Suite 100 Dallas (Texas)